At Mile High Physical Therapy & Balance Training Center © we are taking every safeguard to reduce the spread of Covid-19.
Due to the recent pandemic we have established the following precautions to enhance the safety and well being of all our patients.
- Prescreening of all patients prior to entering the clinic to determine whether an in-clinic visit or an e-visit would benefit them most appropriately.
- Everyone who enters the clinic will have their temperature immediately taken with a non-contact thermometer. Anyone with a temperature over 100 degrees Fahrenheit will be kindly asked to reschedule their appointment.
- Only one patient is allowed in the clinic per session. Anyone accompanying a scheduled patient will be asked to please wait in the building lobby, outside, or in their vehicle. Minors are allowed one adult in attendance.
- All patients must wash their hands for 20 seconds before entering the clinic.
- All patients must use hand sanitizer upon entering the clinic.
- All patients must wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth for the entire visit.
- Every attempt will be made to maintain the requested six feet of social distancing during each session, except when procedures require reduced spacing. Gloves will be worn at all times when patient contact is required.
- All staff and PT’s must wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth for the entire visit and their temperature will be taken at the beginning and end of every day. If their temperature is 100 degrees Fahrenheit, they will not be able to return to work for at least 14 days.
- The clinic will be disinfected thoroughly at the beginning and end of every work day, as well as, between every patient visit.
Thank you for your understanding. Together, we can all make a difference. Stay healthy and safe.
—Dr. Paden Wolfe, DPT, MSPT, CFDN, LSVT-BIG Cert.